Htc mobile company introduces new smartphone ”Htc Butterfly S” . The Htc Butterfly S is powered by Quad-core 1.9 GHz Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600 processor, This smartphone is having 2 GB of Ram memory for more faster and smoother performance .
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean software platform is integrated on this smartphone with 16 GB internal storage and also supports micro SD card up to 64 GB .
The Htc Butterfly S is having 4 MegaPixel rear camera with autofocus, LED flash and “ULTRA PIXEL” feature same as “HTC ONE” and 2.1 Mega Pixel Front Camera. A huge 5.0 inches of Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
- 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- 2GB of RAM
- 5″ display boasting full HD resolution
- Pixel density of 440ppi
- Internal storage is 16GB
- 25GB of free cloud storage for 2 years
- MicroSD card support
- UltraPixel camera at back(It packs a 1/3″ BSI sensor size with a 2.0 micron pixel size and wide F/2.0 aperture)
- 3200mAh battery
- Weighs 160 grams
- Measuring 144.5 x 70.5 x 10.6mm
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean